The collection includes:
- "My Hashi bra" (my chopsticks bra), features a pair of foldable recycled chopsticks that can be stashed in the sides of the bra and removed to eat a meal of rice and soup or while eating out. "The product comes with removable, traditional cases on the shoulder straps and a detachable 'chopstick rest at the centre of the bra that is made of paper recycled from wooden chopsticks. The idea is to highlight the need to reduce waste and establish a recycling -based society".
- The 'No More Plastic Bags' bra can contains folded-up reusable shopping bags within the bra cups, made from recycled polyester fibre. "When worn the folded shopping bags act as padding and they can be removed and unfolded to be used for shopping!," claims the company. "The left and right parts are then clasped using fasteners and attached to the bulk of the bra using hooks. The shoulder straps are then tied onto the top of the bag as ribbons and the lace used on the cup area functions as an attractive and stylish feature on this cute shopping bag, it adds.
- Recycle PET' created from recycled bottles
- the Warm Biz bra introduced last year again in Japan in a bid to reduce energy consumption during winter. The bra can be heated up in a standard microwave, and contains a heat-retaining gel.
- The Eco globe bra, on the other hand, uses fabrics that biodegrade into compost and revert to the soil. "The turquoise-blue material used is an eco material based on corn and designed to biodegrade via the activity of micro-organisms and change into compost over several years and revert to soil. it maintains low-combustible energy when burnt and does not emit harmful gases," says a company official.