Friday, December 27, 2013

Panty Tutorial: How to Sew Underwear

I haven't written to this blog in a long time. It hasn't been forgotten, more like being finished in favor of another project. Along the way the print version of this blog, produced in a scrapbook, was completed and a second edition begun. The electronic version was stolen by some teenagers that did a "smash and grab" of all my tools one afternoon while I was out walking the dogs. Thanks to vigilant neighbors all was returned that same afternoon. All except a pair of cheap garden boots and the hard drive with my Visual Lingerie Dictionary drafts. My interest in underwear remains strong. While looking for a "Life's too short for boring panties" print to frame this blog post with directions to sew your own panties popped up. While sewing panties is outside the hobbies I want to get practice, a how-to was missing from this original blog. So, here it is.

No comments: